Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun at the grocery store yet again! :)

I just had to share another fun couponing adventure! All I can say is I love www.kraftfirsttaste.com! I have gotten some awesome coupons from them! I just got a flier with 6 coupons for free things. My philosophy is this...if it is a free item and we can't use it, I will donate it. Surely there is someone out there that needs it! :)

Anyway...here's what I scored today at Hen House. I didn't have coupons for everything. Keep this in mind as you read what I got and keep the final total in mind.

Boneless Pork Chops (1.61 lbs)
Brussel Sprouts (1.43 lbs)
4 ears of corn
4 (1/2 gallons) Edy's Ice cream (on sale for $2.49 each)
YoBaby yogurt (6 pk) (.50/1 coupon, doubled)
Cheetos Zingers ($1/1 coupon and on sale for $1.98)
Koolaid Fizz (free)
Nabisco Crackerfuls (free)
Kraft 100 calorie cheese bites (free)
Digiorno Deep dish pizza (free)
Oscar Mayer Deli shaved beef salami (free)

My grand total for all of this....$28.70! I didn't even know there was a promotion going on for the Edy's ice cream. If you spent $12 in ice cream, you got $4.00 off the total. We love our ice cream around here, so I was just stocking up while it was on sale. Mom would be so proud how full I keep the deep freeze I inherited. :)

I love when the manager has to come show the cashier how to ring up free things and they are both asking where I got the coupons. They were as excited as I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4