Friday, June 4, 2010

Hmmm....

And so the fun begins yet again in our house! This morning was like every other morning as our very excited still a puppy, Sophie, went bounding into Sutton's room to say "Good morning!". Shortly thereafter I heard a thud and some crying. To that I went running down the hall to find Sutton sitting on the floor beside her crib with a very surprised look on her face! I checked her over and comforted her and said "let's not do this again". Yeah, right...

Anyway, I'm hoping it was more of an accident than an attempt at escaping. Sean's parents have said he started climbing out at 18 months, so we will see. She follows a lot of what Daddy did. "Ornery little dickens" is how one of my favorite ladies ever would surely describe her!

1 comment:

  1. OH Mama, let the fun begin. We had to put Cameron in his toddler bed at 18mos. Followed by the big boy bed not soon after. Side rails of course.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4