Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 4, Day 2 C25K Update

Woohoo! I'm still standing! My cheeks actually got a little flushed today. That's a good thing! I felt like I was really doing something. A few side stitches later and I was done! I finally realized that I needed to up the setting to 5.0 when I was running. At 4.5 I just felt like I was dragging my feet. It was pretty uncomfortable. I also had my new workout mix to run to. A little Joan Jett and Pat Benetar to keep me going! Thanks, Ladies.

I also found this free workout mix download from Subway and The Biggest Loser. If you follow this link you can download it, too! I don't love all of the songs, but some are pretty good!          

                                         http://www.podworkoutmusic.com/SUBWAY/

No more excuses! Get up off the coach and start running with me. :) Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4