Monday, February 1, 2010

Cans for Comments

                                               




It is time once again for me to participate in Cans for Comments. For each comment or new follower I get this week, today through Saturday, February 6 at midnight, I will donate one non- perishable food item to our church's Souper Bowl food drive. 


The last time I did this, I ended up donating 22 items. Let's try to blow that out of the water this time! You can comment on either new or old posts. If you also blog, and want to get in on the action, please join me! You can go to my friend, Helen's blog at www.threetimesthegiggles.blogspot.com and even link yourself there! Someday, I'll be cool enough to figure out how to do that, too! :) And, if you don't blog, but you'd like to get in on the donation, do like Helen's friend and match what I am donating. 


Ok...let's get started!









1 comment:

Swidget 1.0 4