Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 3, Day 2 C25K

Don't worry your pretty little heads...I have not given up on this! I just had to take a little down time this past week due to my lower back being "out" and a few other snags. Anyway, yesterday I was back at it! I was a little worried since it had been a week since the last time. It went fine. I survived once again and felt like I could have done more! :) I'm trying to stick to the program and not do much else because I really want to see if by just doing this, I can in fact run a 5K at the end. :) Happy Running!

It's Cans for Comments time! Don't forget to leave me a comment and/or start following my blog. For each comment and/or new follower, I will donate a non-perishable item to our church's food drive!

                                             

                                                        

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great Renee! Just stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee,
    Is this where you need your Cans for Comments comments? I have never done a blog - good for you! Are you running? Geez - that is great. I'm working on walking through the winter, and then start riding to get ready to try Ragbrai this year. - Wendy Wehrman Ringgenberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job on keeping up with C25k!!! It is a wonderful sense of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up, Renee! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4