Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Random Act of Kindness

Ok, so today I came home from a walk to the park with Sutton and there was a package from Amazon outside my door. Just last night I had ordered some plates, napkins, etc for her birthday party. I was thinking...wow...what a fast turnaround! I opened it and to my surprise, there was the Wilton flat cupcake pan I wanted to use to make Sutton's birthday cake. I was wondering to myself if I had accidentally ordered it. So, I went to good old Facebook and posted a message about it. The reason I did this was because about a week or so ago, I posted a question if anybody actually already had it. About a minute later, I got a message from my cousin, Jean, in Oregon and she had said the mystery was solved! How sweet is that?! No wonder she needed my address! Haha!

I immediately called Sean to tell him about her random act of kindness. He thought it was a very nice thing, too! I am hoping this will inspire everyone to do a random act of kindness sometime in the near future. It's kind of like getting a warm fuzzy! I just love it! :) Thanks, Jean, for making my day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a perfect Smile on the day! She's one of the most thoughtful people I know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4