Thursday, November 19, 2009

Banana Mini Muffins

So, I was wanting to make some muffins for Sutton to shake things up a little bit in her eating routine. As I have mentioned before, I want her to be an unpicky eater. I came up with this recipe this morning. I am really going to strive to feed her nutritious food as well.

Banana Mini Muffins

1 box banana cake mix
6 tbls. Egg Beaters egg whites
1/2 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
1 banana, mashed
2 tbls. water

Mix all ingredients and drop into muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray or lined with muffin papers. Bake for approximately 20 minutes on 350 degrees. They are done when the top springs back. Yields 36 mini muffins. You could also do these as regular sized muffins and it would most likely yield 24.

I wish I had a picture to upload with this, however, my camera is acting up. Sorry!

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0 4