Sunday, October 4, 2009



Wow...what a terrible football game. For those of you who don't know, with about 30 seconds to go, ISU scored a touchdown to be down by one point. All we had to do was make the extra point to tie the game. As the kicker lined up, I said to myself, "Just make the kick, just make the kick!" Well...he kicked it, it was low and it was blocked. Talk about a sucker punch to the gut! So, we lost the game. From a great high to an awful low in minutes. Oh well...you win some, you lose some!

As I mentioned before, the power of Facebook is quite incredible. The picture to the left is of me with one of my college roommates. I had not seen Janet and her husband in about 18 years! We had a good time tailgating and catching up. Now we can always keep in touch. We tailgated with them and some of their friends who owned the RV we were standing in front of. Now, let me tell you, that is the way to tailgate! You have your own potty and a warm place to sit! Priceless! Thanks to them for their hospitality!

ISU is in a rebuilding, well, lets be honest...a building phase. It does seem like we have a great coach in Paul Rhoads. He knows the strengths and weaknesses on the team and how to coach around them. Hopefully he will stick around and build a great team! Go Cyclones! :)

1 comment:

  1. OK yeah... it sucked...however...I agree they're building to be better than ever! I hope the new coach sticks around because they could be on to something GREAT! Regardless of the point... :( They had a pretty good game!!!! GO CLONES!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4