Saturday, October 8, 2011

Peach Whiskey BBQ Chicken

 I found this adapted version of one of the Pioneer Woman's recipes. It was really yummy! Sean said it was one of the best things I've ever made. Super easy. I think it's even inspired me to try the original recipe on the stove top. :)

I served it over rice that I boiled in chicken stock. I chopped up some fresh peaches, green onions and pecans added them to the rice, as well as adding some of the sauce from the chicken. Next time I think I'll just not add the extra sauce to the rice. It was a little too much that way, but do whatever you like!


Peach Whiskey BBQ Chicken


Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken and tweaked (from the Pioneer Woman) it to make it a crockpot version- fantastic!!!
1 jar peach preserve
1 cup whiskey
1 bottle of BBQ sauce
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1 white onion chopped and sautéd
1 Tbs worchester sauce
4 chicken breasts
Dumped it all in and cooked on high for 6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4