Monday, October 10, 2011

Baked Kale Chips

 I am again looking to put healthy things back into our diets. Not only to be healthy, but for me to help take off this baby weight for good! :) I had heard about kale chips but hadn't tried them. I decided to give them a go and they were a hit! Super easy, yummy and good for you! I served them as a side with Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. I will definitely do this again!


Baked Kale Chips

Ingredients

1 bunch kale

1 tablespoon olive oil

1 teaspoon seasoned salt

Directions:

  1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  2. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
  3. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.


 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and have signed up to follow it. I love the recipes you have posted and I can't wait to try a few!

    Blessings,
    Linda
    www.mykindofcooking.com

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4