Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing (crock pot)

I decided to try this recipe out on my dad and hubby since I am not a big fan of either baked apples or stuffing. We still had some of that ginormous pork tenderloin to use up, so this was a perfect recipe! This can be made either in the oven or crock pot. Since I got to have a Mom's Night Out last night, I threw it in the crock pot and it was a hit! Did I mention that it's easy, too? Three ingredients is all it takes!

Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing

4 - 6 1 inch boneless pork chops or BSCBreast
1 box chicken or pork stuffing mix
1 can no sugar added apple pie filling

Directions

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Add in apple pie filling. Next layer the pork chops and then the dry stuffing mix on top. Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours. That's it my friends...easy peasy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4