Friday, December 3, 2010

Sausage and Potatoes

While I'm on a roll and have new recipes to post, I thought I would share another super easy one! I know you must all think that I have sausage on the brain (get your heads out of the gutter!). Like I explained earlier, it's been on sale a lot lately and lots of winter recipes we enjoy call for it.

Tuesday I was battling a new cold, so I wasn't very motivated to cook. A friend of ours from Florida was going to be staying that night with us, so Sean requested something in the crock pot they could eat whenever they were ready that night. I came across this recipe that I hadn't tried before and happened to have everything on hand for it! It was a hit! The guys loved it!

Sausage and Potatoes

14 oz Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage, sliced
1 t onion powder
28 oz frozen O'Brien potatoes with peppers & onions
1 10 3/4 oz can cheddar cheese soup
3 T fat free milk
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in crock and mix well. Cook on low 6 hours or 3 hours on high.


You can't get much easier than this. Seriously...

I served it with some biscuits, because you know all men need bread when they eat! However, I would suggest a nice green salad or vegetable on the side, too.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4