Monday, December 20, 2010

Homemade Oreos

My friend, Traci, brought this recipe over for us to make. Good call, my friend! These are yummy! I asked her where she got the recipe and she found it online at a blog called the SassyRadish. How cute is that? I just found it and her blog is much prettier than mine with lots of pictures and a cute story, so I am just going to provide the link you can click to give her proper due. You can find her homemade oreos here.

These are definitely not in the normal low fat or fat free category of things I post, but I think the holidays are a time to splurge and not be so hard on ourselves. That's what New Year's resolutions are for, right?

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. Take time to relax and enjoy...especially homemade oreos. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4