Monday, May 3, 2010

Salsa Chicken Bake

Here is a recipe I just found as I was cleaning off my bookshelf. I think I must have copied it at a Weight Watchers meeting because I have the servings and points written down on it! I love when I find these lost treasures. :) Enjoy!

Salsa Chicken Bake (Serves 6, 5 WW points each)

6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 cup mild salsa
1 Tbls. minced garlic
1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilis (ex. Rotel)
11 oz. frozen, fresh or canned corn
1 cup reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onions

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in sprayed casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the salsa, garlic, tomatoes, green onions and corn, mixing well. Bake, covered for 1 hour or until chicken is tender. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4