Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crock Pot Pepperoncini Beef

I had just found this recipe last week and thought it sounded pretty yummy! Then as I was talking to my friend, Maureen, the other day she told me about this great crock pot recipe she had for spicy beef. Funny how it was the same recipe! I thought that was a sign that we needed to try it.

If you are scared of spicy, you can alter it to your taste and use less peppers or use the milder banana peppers. At first taste, I thought the beef was pretty spicy, but once it is on a bun with some cheese, it seemed much more mild.

This recipe is so simple and so delish! Enjoy!

Crock Pot Pepperocini Beef

3 1/2 lbs. beef roast
1 (16 oz.) jar of pepperocini peppers
1 pkt. dry Italian dressing mix
1 (15 oz.) can beef broth

Place roast in slow cooker. Mix dressing mix, broth and peppers and pour over roast. Cook on low 8-10 hours. It is so tender that it is easy to shred for sandwiches. Serve on your favorite buns with your favorite cheese and you're set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4