Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

 I was so excited to try this new recipe and I'm glad I did. I copied it from the Weight Watcher recipe review board just to find out that it was printed right on the back of the Stove Top Stuffing Mix! I got a pretty good laugh out of that one. However, it was pretty tasty and easy, so I deemed it "blog worthy". :) Please try it and enjoy!

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes (I used the basil, garlic and oregano flavored ones...yum!)
1 box (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for Chicken (I used the reduced sodium)
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes in medium bowl, undrained. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside. Place chicken in sprayed 9x13 pan and sprinkle with cheese and basil. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4