Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 4, Day 1 C25K Update

Hold the phone, folks! Wow, the program is really ramping up! I had to run for 5 minutes in a row, TWICE! Hello...I was floored when I had to run 3 minutes, now 5? Well, guess what! I survived. Was I a little winded, yes. But, I thought about the 71 year old grandma I saw on The Amazing Race last night who had done some half marathons. She said she didn't get it shape until she was older, either. I figured if she and all of the way out of shape people on The Biggest Loser can do it, I CAN! Seriously...

So, is anyone else out there doing the program? If so, let me know! What are your thoughts? How have you done? I always dread going to the gym, but have such a great sense of accomplishment when I am done. Happy Running!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the C25k program too and am in week 4 also. I took a week off so I'm repeating week 4 this week. I'm scared to do week 5! I run on my treadmill in my spare bedroom, so staring at the wall does not keep me too interested. I just think about how I will feel when I cross the finish line of my first 5k in May! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4