Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swagbucks

I just can't get enough of Swagbucks today! This is the coolest thing ever! It's basically a search engine site that you can search the web and earn Swagbucks for it. Then in turn, you can "cash in" the swagbucks for gift cards and prizes. I am planning to stock up on as many Amazon and Target gift cards as I can for the holidays and birthdays. I feel it's a great way I can help save us some money without going to work everyday!

You will see the Swagbucks widget at the bottom of my blog. You can check it out there. You can even check my widget for codes to earn bucks. It is that simple! Today is a great day to get signed up because it is their 2nd birthday. I have earned over 100 points already today!

I know it seems a little too good to be true, but I know a lot of friends and fellow bloggers who have joined and know first hand that it is legit! So, what are you waiting for? Get on over there and sign up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4