Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 2, Day 2 & 3 C25K

Woohoo! I am done with Week 2! Can you believe it? I actually drug my lazy booty to the gym two days in a row. This week was a little crazy with Sean traveling and Sutton not enjoying her time in the nursery at the gym. However, I found a way to make it there three times even when I thought it wasn't possible. Thanks to my friend, Maureen, for a little extra motivation yesterday. She said she was going to the gym before taking her daughter to Gymboree. I thought to myself, I should do the same thing. Sure enough, I did and we survived! I didn't look the greatest at Gymboree class, but who cares. I would probably be impressed with a mom that showed up sweaty because she just worked out! Don't get me wrong...I love to look cute and well rested most of the time, but have resolved to the fact that sometimes I may have to show up sweaty and unattractive. Get over it and get fit instead! Happy running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4