Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meal Planning

In an attempt to clean out my pantry and freezer, as well as try some new recipes, I am going to try more meal planning this month. It is so much easier and stress free to cook dinner when you have a plan. It also makes counting points on Weight Watchers much easier as well. One of my favorite places to get recipes is the Weight Watcher Recipe Review message board. You would be surprised at all of the great recipes I've gotten from there that definitely don't taste like diet food! They are all family friendly yummy things. I have become somewhat of a casserole queen. They wonderful way to satisfy the whole family. With Sutton starting to eat what we eat this is very important. I refuse to be a short order cook and have her only eat "kid food". I will keep you posted on how that goes. :)

So far on the list this week:

   Beef and Potato Nacho Casserole
   Bubble Up Chicken
   Crazy Crust or Deep Dish Pizza
   Corn Dog Casserole

I will post the recipes as I try them. They are all new, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get recipe for Beef and Potato Nacho. I agree with how you are teaching Sutton to eat, we have done the same with Cameron and now with Henry. It does work. They will go through the " I don't like" stage but be strong Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4