Friday, February 5, 2010

Sutton's First Steps

Well, we are off to the races at our house now! Sutton is for real walking today! It's so cute to watch a little one take their first steps. Sutton is already pretty good at it because she is 14.5 months old. She's had a lot of time to practice balancing! It won't be long now until she quits crawling. Maybe I won't need so much stain remover for the knees of all of her pants anymore! :) If you would like to see her walking go to:

                           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGBqK-tPJlU
 




For some reason I couldn't get the video to upload straight on here. I will have to have one of my very blogsavvy friends teach me how to do it! Until then...Happy First Walking Day to Sutton! We're so proud of you, big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4