Wednesday, January 13, 2010

C25K Week1, Day2

I survived the second day of the Couch to 5K program! So far, so good! I was a little sore yesterday, but not anything bad at all! I am really encouraged thus far that I can do this. I will keep you updated with my progress. Let me know if you are doing it as well, or at least thinking about it. As I said before, I had absolutely NO interest in running. I do best when I have a plan of what to do. Hence, the reason I follow Weight Watchers. I need a plan, plain and simple! :) If you want to check out the program yourself, go to www.c25k.com! Happy running! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Renee! You're going to love it as you progress. I did Week 6 Day 3 on Christmas Eve and then haven't been for a run since thanks to all the snow and frigid temps! I'm hoping by the end of this week the streets will be clear enough for me to get out there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Helen! You had a hand in inspiring me to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 4